Keeping our teeth their whitest is a lot harder than it sounds. With all the coffee, wine, smoking and other foods that have the ability to stain our teeth on a daily basis, even proper maintenance sometimes leaves them a little lackluster. Teeth whitening is an excellent way to restore the natural color of your teeth or even make them whiter than your natural color if you would like.
There are different ways we can accomplish a whiter smile:
1) In- office Professional Whitening Treatment:
For a brighter, whiter smile without the wait, we choose Opalescence Boost, an in-office, chemically activated whitening treatment that offers results in less than an hour. It's ideal for people who want instant whitening gratification or those who have that special event coming up that requires a bright, white smile.
- Opalescence Boost contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride). Potassium nitrate has been shown to help reduce sensitivity. Fluoride has been shown to help reduce cavities and strengthen enamel. Together they help to improve the overall health of the teeth.
- Chemically activated, so no hot, uncomfortable light is needed
- Dentist-applied treatment
- Provides dramatic results in less than one hour
2) Whitening trays or systems that are used at home, prescribed and supervised by a licensed dentist.
The take-home whitening gel is perfect for people who want a lot of options. With different concentrations and flavors, you can use he Whitening Custom Made Trays (made after impressions of your teeth) for as little as 30 minutes per day—or even overnight. Dispensed only by a licensed dental professional, the take-home whitening gel allows you to get professional whitening results at your convenience in a safe, effective, and customized way!
- Our take-home tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride). Potassium nitrate has been shown to help reduce sensitivity. Fluoride has been shown to help reduce cavities and strengthen enamel. Together, they help to improve the overall health of the teeth.
- Formulated to prevent dehydration and shade relapse
- Different concentrations for treatment flexibility
- Day or night wear
Please contact us today to see if you are a candidate for those type of whitening.